Friday, February 11, 2011

Gadhama was totally a different experience : Kavya Madhavan


Actress Kavya Madhavan who essays the title role of 'Gadhama' in Kamal's new film says that shooting for the film was a totally different experience.

"This was the first time I acted in a film that was shot entirely in the Gulf countries. When my character Aswathy wears the purdah in the film, a total transformation happened to me. I felt like I was not free," says Kavya.

"It was a totally different world out there, and with Arabic, Iranian, Indonesian and Egyptian artists was fantastic. I had got the script much in advance, so I had got the opportunity to make the necessary preparations. I am still to get over 'Gadhama'."

"It was Kamal uncle who brought me into films with 'Pookalam Varavayi'. I later got the State Award for Best Actress through his 'Perumazhakkalam'. And now with 'Gadhama', my hopes are even higher. I hope it gets received well," says the actress.

Keywords: kavya madhavan gadhama interview, kavya madhavan recent interviews, kavya madhavan pressmeet news, kavya madhavan latest news, kavya madhavan exclusive interviews, kavya madhavan gadhama movie interviews, kavya madhavan latest television interviews, kavya madhavan kamal film gadhama news

0 comments:

Post a Comment