Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some seriously sexy underwear

I am loving some of the new underwear sets at La Senza this christmas. I am a fan of balconette bra's as I think they give my smaller chest a bit of a boost without the need of huge amounts of padding, and the new collection just so happens to have some beautiful baconettes!

These are my favourites

Both of above: Rouched Silk lace, Bra £28 Thong £12
Rita, £26
Flirt Cream and Black, Bra £14 Thong £6
Claudia Pleat Red, Bra £26 Thong £12

Listen up all you guys out there, this is the type of underwear real women like! It would make a great xmas gift!

Or maybe us ladies can just treat ourselves to some as an xmas surprise for the men in our lives, or just to make us feel super sexy.

Which set are you loving? I think the Rita is possibly my favourite!

Plus expect some more sexy underwear this week!

Daisymay X

0 comments:

Post a Comment