Sunday, May 15, 2011

Films of 1939 Blogathon!

Just wanted to remind or tell all you out there that there is a great blogathon coming up at the Classic Movie Blog Association. All the members who wanted to compete have chosen a film from 1939 and are going to review it. It's no secret that that year is one of the best for producing classics. Think about it: Gone With The Wind, The Wizard Of Oz, Dark Victory, Goodbye Mr. Chips... The list is endless.

So The film that I have chosen is (DUN, DUN, DUUUNN!!!!)...

Wuthering Heights!
Directed by William Wyler, starring Lawrence Olivier, Merle Oberon and David Niven

The review is going to be posted on Tuesday the 17th (my birthday, YAY!) and I am so looking forward to reading all the other reviews that have just started being posted from today until Tuesday. You can find the list of films and bloggers here.

~Bette
P.S. Glad we all survived the Blogger crash on Friday 13th (coincidence? I think not.)! I had my Bringing Up Baby post all set and written as if it was written on Thursday evening and then... CRASH! It died on me :-(. Oh well. Just shows even blogger can make mistakes. Just means it's human... Maybe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment