Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fake Pregnancy Tale: Beyonce Replies Critics

Since last week, the internet have been buzzing with gist and pictures suggesting that Beyonce was faking her pregnancy. A popular site even alleged that someone else was carrying "the real pregnancy" for her. Also, Wendy Williams had the matter discussed openly with her viewers.

However, Beyonce is not loosing her sleep over the issue, at least that's what she wants people to believe. Continue to read her reaction to critics...
The singer said she has risen above her haters and that nobody will help her live her life. In her words: 
I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people’s opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me, but me.”
You may wish to know that the clips (as seen above) that led to the buzz in the first instance are still undergoing critical 'analysis' in different entertainment platforms across the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment